HAPPY VIEWING...

Selamat datang, welcome, ahlan wassahlan to my blog about philately's and numismatic hobbies.. Actually I have collected since my school ages, but it's 'gone' for a while
during my service in Malaysian Army. But now after more than 20 ++ years.. I realized that I have to start all over again in collecting stamps, coins n currencies.. Even it such an expensive hobbies, but I have to appreciate it for my next generations..and its so preciously for them to know about my history, our history and also their history.. Others, I also have used phone cards in my collections..happy viewing.. :-)

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My 'Bird's Park'

My 'Bird's Park'...
Among my favourite phone-card collections..

My Hornbill - Enggang

Bird's painting by one of Malaysian Top Artist - Mr Jaafar Taib

Natural Beauty of Birds..

No comments:

Post a Comment